Thursday, July 16, 2009

For the Benefit of MY Doubt

is it true that "What you don't know wont hurt you? or What you have learned will benefit you?"

Let's begin from the very beginning...Father God, as we know is very Great. I guess He always shows me the difference between being absurd or being "too good to be me" hehe. Lately doubts are flooding up my not so innocent, anxious yet optimistic mind. I have been so ominous these past few weeks. I feel so unease a couple times. I felt like there is something wrong or something will happen and im sure its not good. I remember my h.s. days when i almost lost my eyes because of reading non-stop novels! naah!!! im just exaggerating! My classes back then start around 7am and i must be off bed exactly 5am (that computer teacher, sure did give me a lot of creeps! yikes!). But as i finish the 5 books of Harry Potter- Sorcerer Stone up to the Order of the Phoenix in just 1/2 weeks with the sleeping habit of 3am! Yes. yes, i know what you guys think! hmmm... my mom cant stop me from being so "bookwormed " all the time. Dont worry, studying is my life, quite no bother, in class i dont participate if i am drowsy to death cause of novels ;p but when quizzes, long tests, quizzes, seat works, monthly examinations and did i already mentioned quizzes again? ahaha! im all fired up! bring it on! I remember the first earthquake i have experienced. It's just mild. But i predicted it. I felt like ominous that thursday night of somewhere in 2005! Thanks to the flying cockroaches, the bummed felines in the neighborhood and of course our dog! 1 hour before the said earthquake, the cockroaches were flying here and there! (eew-ness! right!) i said to mom. "something might come unexpected?" after i got a shower. Then cats were singing, actually i dont call that singing! they were outraging! !meeaaaaawwwaawa~! like that (anyway just provide the sound effects, your imagination is way cooler than mine!) When i gone to bed, ready for the new chapter of HP5. my dog gone mad. started barking at the wall? what the heck right. so after an hour. voila. 30 secs of rocking-bed experience! so i guess your own instincts must be your first reference!

So much from the pre-history period. PREcious and HISTORY. pre-history? got it! nyaahaha! ok ill stop now! not funny eheh? Let's get down to business. Yes i feel ominous once again, and i already figured out what's bugging me. I searched, I listened and I conquered? yeah! i really want to be an FBI agent! i dont want to tolerate wickedness, unjustly, poluting minds, pretenders and all that jazz! in God's time, it will be done. i dont want to be deceived again. or others. Reminds me of my ultimate fav movie "Mean Girls". I really learned a lot from that movie. Good and bad. "Fugly slut, plastics and University: is a Jungle-Survival of the Plastics". In good side, i love how the plastics (rachel mcadams and others) turned their lives back to normal yet better selves!

I there for conclude that: "MATURITY IS NOT BASED IN AGE NOR EXPERIENCES. YOU'RE MATURE IF YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING EVEN IF IT IS HARD FOR YOU OR THE OTHERS TO ACCEPT."

No comments:

Post a Comment