Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Old Posts Part II - "Its Been a Year"


November 1, 2008 by d1withbullet

so many things happened since i last wrote on my blog.

my 18th bday came. kadas here celebrating with me. new semesters came. things must be done. dead lines are everywhere! “for pete’s sake!” andae non! anyway before i shred my hair into pieces, i met knew people. some came, some gone already. some died, some stayed and some left for good. i cant remember all of my perks in this past few months. i just recalled, i had an emotional breakdown last december. i felt like i was dying and i want to die. im seeking a psychiatrist, drinking vodka and 12 tablets of i dunno whataheck medicine is that? but thank God im awake. im good as new. i cant say what is my problem back then :P sorry! anyhows… hehehe! im ok again. Then 2008 came. christmas celebrations are everywhere and we’ve been mall hopping! running some last minute shopping! (sales!) New Year was spectacular too! you can see my pics over my account. www.friendster.com/d1withbullet. Then summer came, swimming time! we just went to quezon province for at least 3 days. with the beermen of my dad! non-stop jerking around! and i had my summer job at my uncle’s company. i really did enjoy the people there. i handle office works and manly type of job “Engineering!” waaahh!! i met knew friends and learned a lot about working pro or non- pro? ahahahh! then my new semester came.


This the twist! :P (im blushing). I finally know whom i can dedicate the song “never say goodbye - jojo” try it! My blockmate, finally cracked the question 2nd month of 1st sem of 08. He asked if he can court me. He said he really likes me. (well i knew it! :P and i like him too!) weee! We had a picture perfect!

anyways.. ill just cut it here. sad to say! my younger brother is bothering me to death! he wants to play the cabal thingy and im blocking his time for playing! whatever! ill just continue this tomorrow! hope you did enjoy reading!

jahne!

No comments:

Post a Comment