Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Old Posts XI - "Hide and Seek at the Lobby"

December 10, 2008 by d1withbullet

it is nice to be back! as usual, im half an hour late. it is CISCO2 time. sched went beserk after im gone. anyway when i open the CISCO room, my blockmates clapped their hands, and ate madel cried out loud. “uy! si precious magaling na!”. they were rejoicing and im so happy and overwhelmed. its like im part of the family, our big and happy family at our Institute. well some of them did’nt see me last saturday, ate carmi, ate madel, lady, raymark, et. al. they were shocked, my body slimmed down, just because i was hospitilized and suffered from my disease for a week. Wena sang our trademark song, “perfect combination! love plus you and me! perfect combination!”. Its not our theme talaga before kasu, it so happened that our initials P-recious and C-harles. P.C. means Perfect Combination! (thanks to lady, everyone, from then on,teased us that song) perfect right? After having our break, i am palpitating again and Charles was so worried, well i just relaxed my self and breathe carefully. Though i felt im lacking of oxygen. Thank God i recovered after an hour.

The bell rang! Its time to go home! Charles was jerking around and told me that “edi umalis ka!” and so i ran leaving him behind our English Classroom. My naughtyness, it came back. I just hide at the ladies room, my blockmates were teasing and laughing because of the crazyness ive done. “si charles naiwan sa room huh?” mehmeh said. “eh kasi naghahabulan kami, tataguan ko siya” i said. “anu ba yan bat naghahabulan kayo? may ganun? may habulan talaga? kaingget!” lady said.

When i came out, im looking for him, i think he’s not at the men’s room? i look outside but no sign of him. Where is he? Baka umuwi na yun? Nagworry na ko. (pero unti lang babe noh!) I decided to go upstairs, at 3rd flr, i think he’s there pa. When lady approached me. “Uy! pre, halika, maypapakita ako sa’yo sa mirror.” (may mirror na malaki kasi sa lobby then, may malaking information booth dun). lady said…”SURPRISE!” I saw Charles, laughing! hiding! and then approached me, hugged me while still laughing non-stop!. I was so pissed back then. (deh! joke lng! emabarassed feel ko, kasi di ko siya nakita na nagtatago sa info booth while my other girl blockmates saw him already! my poor eyesight is so hopeless na!) They were all laughing including Mrs. Jabal our English326 prof. “Kanina pa yan diyan nagtatago” said Mrs. Jabal. “Kainis ka! tinataguan mo na ko huh? argh!” i said while i bite the crap out of him and punched his right arm! heheheh! Im so happy despite of our crazyness. It really felt that we are, indeed the most cute/sweet/promising couple in town. naks! cute? Then he walked me home again. We ate dinner at our home. And later we will meet at the poring market and kick some boss monters’ butt! Play time babe! Ragna rules!

p.s. abeh called me, she had a big problem. hope the POSTPARTUM depression doesnt eat her alive. she wants me to call marikina hotel. She wants to spend the week their. away from her family. But with her new born baby (my inaanak JANA). she’s so kawaii! hope my friend can get through this storm. ill keep my fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment