Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Old Posts Part V - "pressuRISEd"

November 9, 2008

my tita nelia (my mum’s cousin) came from states, together with tito rick (her american hubby). cant believe they give us a drop by and gave us pasalubong. were not that close but tita nelia is great person and one of my inspiration when it comes to the achievements in life. di pa din nakalimot si tita nelia kahit umalis na sya. jolly as ever. even though before she left philippines for good, she’s very down to earth person kahit nagkaroon sya ng matataas na position sa mga leading banks here in the philippines. anyway welcome home to them na lang…pero it didnt even started there. last night i received a phone call from charle’s aunt. The reason why she called because of the pictures we posted over charle’s friendster account well scroll down, i posted it in my 2nd last blog entry. She just freaked out seeing it. Well i expected some people will freak out but i am carefree and half impulsive ;P person when it comes to people’s thinking. its just i cant ctrl it and its beyong my instinct right? “You cant please everybody”. anyway one of my fault is, i didnt see the circumstancesin the part of his family. i didnt think what will they feel about those pictures (pero dont be so overreacted! its now some grose some/scandalous/filthy pics if that’s what you think anyway why do i have to explain this ba? carefree nga eh ahahhaha! ;P) so we just settled it down to the phone and i decided to delete those pics from his account but in my account, no deleted scenes? naah! i didnt delete it. its me. part of my life. and besides some people today, they just posted there pics doing something ridiculous right. anyway younger brother alert again, he’ll be using the pc na. jah for now.
I guess.. no more sweet pics ;p too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment