Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Old Posts Part III - "Its Been a Year II"

November 3, 2008 by d1withbullet

ok game! lets continue. So yun nga, my blockmate and I were not that close before, its been 2-3 years since i met and share classrooms with him. Iba kasi kasangga ko sa skewl eh.. dota boys and older than me. yun kasi type of crowd ko. Matured, hilarious and laugh trip talaga. Serious type kasi si “blockmate” naks tinatago pa? ahahahha! anyhows… basta bilang lang talaga sa daliri kung kailan lang kami nag-usap nun this past few years. Pagexams lang, penge index card, anung part ko sa thesis? Dun lng talaga. All of sudden nagtxt sya 1 week before the resuming of classes. He asked if i am enrolled na ba? And if i was going to school na. Inferness, may something eheheh! I replied casually and being a punctual blockmate. So we gone to school, june arrived, june past and then july came. Cabal syndrome twere aking our blockmates head-off. They were so addicted like if we are having the HTML subject. They always keep on talking and telling cabal stuffs while making a web page! (biruin nyo yun?) Oftenly he texted me. Asking what are the specs of my pc (but i didnt replied cause of being a poorita :D). Im so busy, being a student, being a cousin, being a daughter, being a lady, being a grandaughter, being a niece, being a friend and of course being me. DAmi noh? Kaya nga bumigay ng husto katawan ko when 2008 arrived. Depression and stress eat me alive without any warning! Actually i dont have time for myself. Napabayaan ko ang pinakamalapit kong kaibigan. Ang sarili ko. Anyway bago ako mag-emoticon ng todo dito lets just go back to the said subject. Lets just call him my special “Blockmate”. ahahah! *lamyu bhie!*

Think of these huh? Kami lang ang globe nung time na yun sa buong block! Sino kaya ang magkakatxtan? I will never forget this when the class started teasing us like we are highschool sweethearts. (Naahh cut it off!) “In our row *comp lab-subj. HTML web page designing* a bunch of guys were having a conversation about cabal and their characters. But all of a sudden, out of nowhere, 2 rows away, special Blockmate gave i second the motion and after that a sweet commotion happened too! Get it, your not included in the circle of our conversation and he sudden burst his opinions and what else happened? “Aba may adik na nagsasalita dun!” said kuya M. well… the next thing happened.

i join the conversation and said, “SPEAKING OF ADIK, nagtxt sa kin yan kagabi (peratining the special blockmate) subrang adik naglalaro pa sya at niyaya akong mag-ol”. so you concluded what happens next. the whole class wooing like parrots and giving some comments like . “Woy! diyan nagsimula lolo’t lola ko!.” So di na ako nakapagpaliwanag and i cant help blushing and my body keeps giving some non-stop goosebumps. Ok were “SHIED!: PAST TENSE OF SHY? ahahaha! so it all started there. we call it “STARTED WITH A TEASE!” ahhaha! we have own telenovela from then on. So i know what is the use of my cellphone now. Its always with me whenever i go and Im so excited when he texts. But the fact that he is committed makes me tremble. Ok stop dreaming. Just go back to your old self. Loving secretly? (may una kasi kay special blockmate pero my feelings decided to fade away-hayaan mo na yun!) Pero one of my kada told me. “Appreciate what is near to you and dont bother about the things that never existed after all.” Kadugo talaga? Edi yun wake-up call sa kin pero im not yet sure about him pa rin kasi his committed nga. Alam mo yung feeling na you always visited his profile but seeing the pictures their makes your pointer finger click the Back Button.

Let me share this fact. It really happened talaga, Year 2006 when I transfered to that skewl. And I met them. My special blockmate, my kuyas and some girlie girl groupies. Atmosphere check - yes i am excited. New school, new stuff and new friends. After a month I had these weird dream “ok its not weird anymore because it really did come true!”. I dreamt about him (*special blockmate*) were hugging at the lobby and we are so sweet but no words were said. meju blurry and cloudy but weird di ba? Di ko nga sya crush nun tska i concluded that he’s not my type. (Sorry babe! but i have to this!) I think he was still a child and he walks and talks like one. I like mature men a lot. Sense humor and funny stuff they show to me. But him any goosebumps or wind dust. I never felt that. Thank God He gave me that dream. Its like a premonition. No more waiting.. no more denying right?


No comments:

Post a Comment